SBA Real Estate Loans
The SBA 504 Loan Program provides approved small businesses with long-term, fixed-rate financing used to acquire fixed assets for expansion or modernization.
- LOAN SIZE
- Minimum – $125,000
- Maximum – $5 million
- 25 years – real estate
- 20 years – real estate
- 10 years – equipment
- DOWN PAYMENT
- 10% borrower
Is your company eligible for an SBA 504 Loan?
To be eligible for an SBA 504 Loan, a small business must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The business must be a for-profit, non-publicly traded company.
- Ownership must be comprised of 51% U.S. citizens or registered aliens with green card.
- The business must do business in the United States or its possessions.
- The business must be a sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, or corporation.
- The business must occupy at least 51% of the space to be bought.
- The business’s tangible net worth cannot exceed $15 million.
- The business’s average net income after Federal income taxes (excluding carry-over losses) for the two full fiscal years prior to application cannot exceed $5 million.
- Loans cannot be made to businesses engaged in speculation or investment in rental real estate.
Why Mansfield Equities?
Over 20 Years
In Real Estate Lending
Funding in as few as 7 days
Proven History of Successful Funding
(Over $3B funded since inception)
What our customers are saying...
“L$25M refinance of our 300,000 sf industrial portfolio in 40 days. 10-year term fixed rate. Thank you Mansfield.”
— Gary Bias, Silver Spring, MD
“Mansfield did a great job securing a $2.5M preferred equity on our $19M purchase of a shopping center.”
— Gary Drebin, Dever, CO
“We needed a $4M nonrecourse loan to refinance our apartment building in LA. Mansfield delivered at 3.2% nonrecourse.”
— Ken Dixon, Los Angeles, CA
Mansfield Equities Inc.
6404 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1200 Los Angeles, CA 90048
Disclosure: CA DRE License # 01893535 | Privacy Statement